Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Day 15 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days...

Its the half way mark....
Some days, I feel unstoppable and yet others, I struggle.  I find that when I get stuck on a color combo - as is the case here, I just can't get enough of it, and it is very easy to fall into a color rut.
Tomorrow, I may change it up a bit...you know, to keep things fresh and exciting, but I truly love the moodiness that these colors convey.  Maybe its me finding this Liquitex Blue Violet color buried deep in my stash that ignited this series, or the fact that I just love the darkness that these colors seem to bring...not sure yet of why I am in love with these colors together...but I shall make it a point to dig deep in my studio to find those buried gems that await my play.
Until next time,
Ophelia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...